Starting Time 8:00 AM
Duration 1 day
Live Guide English
Pick-up service Boutique Cam Thanh Resort.
What You’ll Do
– Admire panoramic views on the Golden Bridge, listen to the bridge’s history.
– Experience the world longest single-wire cable car system of Ba Na Hills.
– Escape to the cool atmosphere of Ba Na Hills.
– Marvel at the massive 30-meter statue of Buddha.
– Admire the spectacular architecture of the Linh Ung Pagoda, magnificent countryside views.
– Entertain yourself in Fantasy theme park, top of Ba Na slopes.
– Visit an old French cellar, blossom garden Le Jardin D’amour.
What to Expect
Begin your full-day tour at 08:00 and get picked up directly at your residence in Hoi An. Make your way to the beautiful Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain region of central Vietnam. Arrive at Ba Na Hills cable car station and experience the world longest single-wire cable car system to to the skies 1,414m above sea level. Visit the Golden Bridge’s elegantly gilded balustrades as it glistens under the sun. Witness the bridge’s magnificent hand sculpture and its pathway reminiscent of a silk strip hiding in the clouds . Then continue to discover other famous attractions in the mountaintop complex such as the Family Entertainment Center (FEC), Linh Ung Pagoda, Linh, Phong Tu Tower, Debay Wine Cellar, French Village, Le Jardin D’Amour, Fantasy Park, Alpine Coaster, and more. Finally return to the resort.
– Transfer and transportation as per itinerary.
– Cable car.
– Entrance fee.
– Lunch Buffet.
– Bottled drinking water.
– English-speaking tour guide.
– Travel insurance.
What’s Not Included
– Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
– Services not specified in the program.