Boutique Hoi An Resort is ideally located on An Bang Beach, Vietnam. Our resort is only 5 minutes from Hoi An centre, 35 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the town of Da Nang.
About Hoi An
The ancient town of Hoi An, 30 km south of Da Nang, lies on the branch of the Thu Bon River. Occupied by early western traders, Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century. Hoi An has a distinct Vietnamese atmosphere with low, tile-roofed houses and narrow streets; the original structure of some of these streets still remains almost intact. All the houses were made of wood, decorated with lacquered boards and panels engraved with old ancient characters. Pillars were also carved with ornamental designs. Hoi An has earned UNESCO heritage site status and has become a very popular tourist destination in Vietnam.
- Excursion to the Marble Mountains and Cham Museum: Founded by the French in 1915, Cham museum is dedicated to preserving the unique Champa sculptural heritage. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout Central Vietnam. 25 km to the north of Hoi An, the Marble Mountains are majestic peaks. Visitors will discover here a fascinating maze of cave temples, hidden within five sacred marble hillocks. Climbing 157 stone steps to reach the top, visitors will be greeted by the breathtaking panorama of the sea.
- Hoi An Ancient Town: Lying on the banks of the Thu Bon river, Hoi An has a rich heritage and maintains its uniqueness of character and history. Hoi An is certainly the most charming ancient town in Vietnam with a colorful Japanese bridge, old ancient temples, a bustling fish market and small villages around renowned for their traditional ceramic handicrafts and carpentry.
- Hoi An Fish Market: Stand in the central market of Hoi An, surrounded by local women selling their fish and products, and be transported back to the past when life in Hoi An revolved around the fish market.
- Exploring the Royal Citadel of Hue: Recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1993, Hue is famous for its magnificent architecture, citadel, palaces, pagodas and royal tombs built under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen Dynasty on the banks of the Perfume River.
- Visit Cham King’s Holy Land- My Son: Located 45 km from Hoi An, My Son is located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountain ranges. Visit the more than 70 Hindu temples built from the 7th century to 13th centuries.